Collablogging

Saturday, October 16, 2004

First Timer...

This is my first blog post ever. And as in every first time, I feel this kind of butterfly feeling in the stomach... Now, there is this blank form waiting for me to type... but there is a bigger blank in my mind... So, I guess the only thing that really occurs to me now is explain what led me to create this blog in the first place.

I got acquainted to blogs in the Summer of 2003, when a co-worker of mine was working on one. But it wasn't before this Summer, after meeting and talking to Lilia Efimova that I decided to have a blog myself.The fact is that I am always interested in web mediated collaboration and knowledge sharing!!! It is not a coincidence that these have been the topics of my studies/work for the past 7 years. So, my main objectives here are:
  • finding nice collaborators (many will ask: more? yes, of course... the more, the better);
  • trigger interesting debates about knowledge management, unintentional learning, and collaboration.

Not too bad for a first timer, right? : ))) Hopefully, I will be more inspired in the next one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home