Collablogging

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

In Italy...

Hey friends,

I guess you wouldn't believe me if I told you that I missed writing in this blog only because I couldn't post on it in the last three days... I am really getting adicted to this stuff!!! : )))

I am now in Trento, Italy, working with my research colleagues at IRST/SRA. They are really great! I missed so much seeing these friendly faces, more than I even realized until I met everyone again yesterday. : )) Trento gives me a very homy feeling, which is quite funny because I just spent 4 months here last year...

Anyway, enough with this "personal bla", what I really mean to say is that they are great, great researchers and many of them work on KM. So, I hope to gather new insights to discuss here with you in the next few days.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you are having a lot of "fun" over there. Over here I just finished my "duties" with the courses and now I am back to work. Hopefuly I am gonna send you tons of mails in the next weeks.

    By Blogger pablo, At October 27, 2004 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home