Collablogging

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

SCALE - Supporting Community Awareness, Learning, and Evolvement

Today I don't have much inspiration to write... I guess I am just too tired! I had too much work to do! So, I decided to do something that won't require too much of my brain now. : )

Here is a project in which I am involved and find very, very interesting:

SCALE - Supporting Community Awareness, Learning, and Evolvement

SCALE is about supporting Communities of Practice to share knowledge
by: a) proposing a consistent methodology to develop KM projects, and
b) by developing an integrated tool to support knowledge sharing
according to the Distributed Knowledge Management Approach.

The SCALE tool is based on the peer-to-peer approach, in which each
individual is allowed to keep control of their knowledge assets. Our
tool provides different ways of sharing knowledge, based on local
conceptualizations named context, semantic network visualization, and
pro-active agent-based recommendations.

To know more, please refer to: http://sra.itc.it/people/soller/SCALE/
Or else, you can also post me a note and I will tell you more!

I guess that's it for today folks! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home