Collablogging

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Understanding better about Integration issues in the Netherlands

Dear all,

I've just read the new comment by Olaf, giving us with some information on why he so strongly disagreed with the anonymous post. Well, I am speechless... Really, Olaf's explanation has made me rethink about some of my preconceived ideas about this country. It's funny how we can sometimes be caught making mistakes such as stereotyping or generalizing too much. I wonder if this is inevitable... well, I guess this would trigger another discussion and to be honest, I think I'd like to spend some more time on the Integration topic... Come on, guys, let's go on with this interesting debate!!!

By the way, I decided to switch back to allowing anonymous posting. I did this because I think, otherwise, we may miss some interesting contribution, in case someone does not want to register in Blogger. So, if there is something inapropriate or offensive, I will make sure that specific comment is hidden. Other than, everything else is allowed. So, I am waiting for comments from everyone!

Cheers,
Renata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home