Collablogging

Monday, December 27, 2004

Expectations and wishes for 2005...

Dear all,

This is a quick note only to tell you all, collabloggers, that I wish you a very, very nice beginning in 2005!!!!!!!!!

I don't really know what to expect for the next year. I know it's going to be a year of change, for me for sure and, I think also for the world. Really don't know where this planet is going... I am very much sad about the latest happenings in Asia, with this big earthquake and tsunami... and I'm not sure if it has stopped there. Don't know why I am having sort of a apocalyptical feeling about 2005... Hope this is only a wrong presage, motivated by the latest news.

But since I am an incurable optimistic, I still expect lots of good things to happen in the next year. I trully hope we can all share great moments with our friends and family, and I wish lots of success in everyone's personal and professional lives. To sum up, have lots of joy, great fun and huge amounts of collablogation in 2005!!!

Cheers,
Renata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home