Collablogging

Thursday, October 06, 2011

I'm back!

It has been a long, long time since I wrote my last message here. But the good things about blogging is that we do not have any commitment regarding periodicy and/or content. At least, I do not... And in these past times, although I did not contribute here, I did receive some comments of eventual readers who found usefulness in the pages I had already left. This, among other things, made me realize how much I like this topic and how much I believe I have something to say about it. The fact is that many other good people have been talking about this in an impressively competent and fun way.

For example, do not miss this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1vqWSnRwqQ&feature=player_embedded
about how we innovate much more when we collaborate. It is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Greetings to all that might see this post,
Renata 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home